Sunday, March 7, 2021

Topics for this Year

 I have a website, an Instagram page, a Twitter page, and this Blog. I don't get many visitors to any of them, usually my friends and family. Every once in a while someone I do not know comes by and visits one of these sites. I have been doing this for quite some time as a means to get my art out into the world.

I also submit my art work every once in awhile to "call for art" that galleries post. This is a source of great frustration since out of 10 submittals, my work may be accepted by one or two galleries. So this year, 2021 I am going to try and post to this blog more frequently as a means to generate more interest in my art work. Following are a list of topics I have been thinking about to write in this blog, not necessarily in any order or priority:

  • Art projects in process
  • Making photobooks and why
  • Color vs black and white photography
  • The photo image as art work (this will be primarily about my work)
  • Photo art aesthetics
Assuming someone reads this, I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment